Rainy days, long talk with friends and family celebrated with bites of hot and crispy Corn Cheese Balls always become unforgettable moments. It is an easy to do recipe, made during any time of the day. These deep fried cheese balls can be prepared out of the daily spices present in our kitchen.
Do to list:
1/2 cup Cheese , grated
1 Potato (Aloo) , boiled and mashed
1/2 cup Corn Kernels , boiled
3 tablespoon Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , finely Chopped
Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
1 tablespoon Red Chilli flakes
1/2 tablespoon Dried oregano
1/2 tablespoon Black pepper powder
1/8 tablespoon Garlic
1-1/2 tablespoon Corn flour
Salt , to taste
2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour (Maida)
1 cup Whole Wheat Bread crumbs
Oil , as required for deep frying
- To prepare Corn Cheese Balls Recipe, get all the ingredients handy- grate the cheese, boil veggies and mash boiled potatoes.
- In a mixing bowl, add the grated cheese, boiled and mashed potato, boiled yellow corn, green capsicum, coriander leaves, red chilli flakes, crushed oregano, a little pepper, garlic paste, cornflour and salt and mix everything well.
- Apply a little oil on your palm and make about 1/2 inches balls from the mixture.
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour and water and mix them to get pouring consistency batter.
- In a deep pan, heat enough oil to deep fry.
- Put some plain flour on one side and bread crumbs on the other side on your work surface.
- Roll the cheese balls in plain flour, dip them in all-purpose flour batter and then in bread crumbs.
- Repeat the same process to coat all corn and cheese balls in a similar way.
- Deep fry coated cheese balls on a medium flame.
- Serve Corn Cheese Balls Recipe hot with dips and tomato ketchup.