You can find a huge difference in Indian and western fashion style. Where Indian outfits some authentic outfits be chosen whereas western fashion comprises with western outfits. But now a day’s fashion discovers many interesting fashion tips and trends which are must for Indian women and girls. here we go.
- High waist belts: High waisted belts have been trend since a long, but it never outdated. Put on the high waist belts on your outfit. You can even wear this belt with a silky sari. Make sure if you are wearing a printed gown then go with the basic simple belt. Rather than you can choose an ornamented belt on a besic everyday outfit.
- Dhoti Pants: Now Salwar and Churidar pants are seem to be outdated. So say no more to this and wear Dhoti pants. This Dhoti trends now replaced Patiala Salwars, chudidars and Pallazo from women’s wardrobe. You can wear short printed, traditional and plain kurtis which will give a desi look to you. Don’t forget to carry a jhola bag.
- Fabric Jackets: For a styling option, fabric jackets are so in trend and are being loved by each group females. You can pair this jacket with Patiala suit or your leggings or denim with kurti or tee too. As a good tip, always choose a plain jacket with plain colour.
- Kurti with Jacket: For a new trendy look kurtis with jackets give a grace to your personality. If you have bunches of old buttoned or slit kurtis then wear it as a jacket or shrug. Wear a camisole top and denim and put your front opening kurti as a jacket and slay in this new style.
- Printed Palazzo: For a comfortable outfit, must go with this fusion of comfort dressing by wearing a plain shirt along with boho palazzo pants. Wide palazzo is a suitable option for college going girls and also for middle aged women’s.